Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can I dye my hair even after putting in hair relaxer?

I'm an ';Emo'; boy and I dye my hair black. I am always using an iron to straighten but I am going somewhere where I can't use an iron (camp). SO I am planning to use a relaxer.





So please, if you have an answer, ANSWER! =]





notes:





the relaxer is an All Natural Olive oil Treatment.





%26amp; I use the black 10 by: RevlonCan I dye my hair even after putting in hair relaxer?
yeah risk is more damage.. and good luck with emo-ness.. make your own style and be your own.. and yeah the revlon will probably fade because I used revlon before.Can I dye my hair even after putting in hair relaxer?
Every time you process your hair, you do more damage. It's generally best to wait several weeks before doing another process. The 2 things working in your favor are 1: It's an olive oil relaxer (never heard of it, but I'll take your word for it), which is probably very moisturizing, and 2) you're not lightening your hair, which means the color you're using probably has low to no ammonia. But I'd still wait a few weeks if you can. Not having the color you'd like is much more tolerable than broken off bits of black mess.
I'm a gay guy but I'm a prep :P You CAN bring your flat iron to camp, you need a written statement from your mother stating that you are NOT responsible if anyone gets hurt and you are ALLOWED to bring it to camp. I relax my hair all of the time and I've died it black after. Make sure you RELAX it BEFORE you DYE it. Oh make sure you get some hot emo gay action on the side when your at camp! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment