Friday, February 26, 2010

I have hair relaxer scalp burn on large areas of my head,they are hard and alot of my hair is stuck to the b?

im really worried.i have been using vitamin e oil and aloe vera for the past 4days but nothing is really happening.i have never been burnt like this.large areas of my hair are stuck to my scalp.I have hair relaxer scalp burn on large areas of my head,they are hard and alot of my hair is stuck to the b?
you should go back to your stylist and let her put some sea salt oil or something on it, thats what my stylist did when i got a relaxer burn,your hair should be fine after she puts the oil in it and combs it out just a little greasy/oily, but if it happens again you need to go back to your stylist immediately and get it removed or else it could cause breakage and serious damage.Hope i helped!!!I have hair relaxer scalp burn on large areas of my head,they are hard and alot of my hair is stuck to the b?
Contact a skin doctor ASAP. It is urgent don't risk your hair.





You can check it out for cheap, stylish and beautiful beautification products.


http://www.clothingsisall.com
GO TO THE DOCTOR TO GET IT CHECK AN KEEP YOUR SCALP GREASED

No comments:

Post a Comment