Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shoul I use a hair relaxer on my nappy thick lstino hair?

My hair is not curly, but it is a bit wavy and frizzy. I want to try a hair relaxer.What do you recomend. I have used sunsilk and it doesn't work. I have to use Biosilk and straighten my hair everyday. HELP!Shoul I use a hair relaxer on my nappy thick lstino hair?
i would recommend to go to a salon, get it done there and buy a ceramic hair straightener, they work wonderful, my hair is curly but soft curly and i get it relaxed once a year and use the hair straightener quite often, the hair looks fine and i still dye my hair and my hair doesnt look damaged.Shoul I use a hair relaxer on my nappy thick lstino hair?
oh yeah. If it is closer to biracial (Black/White) hair, then it will be smooth and have a slight wave to it. If it is kinky, it will straighten well. Or better yet, dont process at all. Besides, the length of time processing is the same as flat ironing

Report Abuse



go to a salon, and get a consultation from an african-american hairdresser. i'm being serious here. you'll risk your hair if you do it yourself or let an inexperienced stylist do it.
Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A JAPANESE STRAIGHTENING SYSTEM.THE ONE I DO IS MADE BY A COMPANY CALLED FAROUK AND THE SYSTEM IS CALLED ';CHI'; THERMAL STRAIGHTENING SYSTEM. THERE ARE NO CHEMICALS IT IS ALL DONE WITH HEAT AND IT IS PERMANENT. YOU CAN GO TO WWW.HAIRALTERNATIVES.NET LOOK FOR KEY WORDS (CHI AND FAROUK) AND FIND SOMEONE IN YOUR AREA THAT DOES THIS. IT IS EXPENSIVE AND TIME CONSUMING BUT HONEY ';YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.';
Read some useful hair care tips and more on this site to help you with it
  • myspace images
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment