Friday, February 26, 2010

What is a good hair relaxer for african american?

Hi,





I use a No-Lye relaxer. I've always heard that you should use No-Lye, but after researching and using haircare forums. I've found that Lye relaxers may actually be better. But I'm sticking with what I know works best. I use Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Relaxers because I love how soft my hair feels afterwards. And I just love all of the ORS products. It does wonders for helping hair grow and keeping it moisturized. It also helps give your hair great ';swang'; and shine after straightening it, lol. Anyway, I've also used other relaxers such as Creme of Nature. Silk Elements may be a good one. I love silk elements products.





Hope that helpsWhat is a good hair relaxer for african american?
something that doesnt require you to touch it. you might not ever be able to grip anything again with the large layer of grease

No comments:

Post a Comment