Friday, February 26, 2010

Is 12 too young to get a hair relaxer?

For a mixed race child is 12/13 too young to relax hair?Is 12 too young to get a hair relaxer?
no its not igot it done when i was that age dont worry


answer mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap.29j.YtgPdYHhHUro2eo_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090707114227AAegInRIs 12 too young to get a hair relaxer?
If she has gone through puberty at least a year ago. Before puberty and in that first year the hair is actually really weak and would not be able to stand up to a relaxer without a lot of breakage. Hair changes in different stages of your life. So in general I say no. But because her brain is not developed (the human brain isn't fully developed until 19 and for 12 is much less) the ability to get brain damage is really high from breathing in the chemicals. This would not show up for a number of years though. Make sure she is in a well ventilated area and I advise you to have her hold a towel over her nose.
no not at all.


i got my hair


relaxed when i was


10 or 11. lol


my mom just got


really tired of my


hair being all wavy


and nasty lookin'
That sounds just like me.


I started getting my relaxers when i was around 12 or 13.


Nothing wrong with it. It's just a hair treatment.
nope. I'm a mixed child. I had my first one at 10. As long as the kid is willing to do the upkeep then i say go ahead.
Not really. just make sure youre hair doesnt look 2 grown up 4 u so get like a cute little haircut before you fe it relaxed
no but just make sure you go to the salon regularly so it doesn't start to break
i don't know but i wish i did cause i need mine done

No comments:

Post a Comment