Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is there a hair relaxer for hispanics?

I'm hispanic and I want to try a hair relaxer because if i don't straight iron my hair its PUFFFY and wavy !. Is there a hair relaxer for hispanics ? does it matter ? , please and thank you !Is there a hair relaxer for hispanics?
The ethinicity doesn't really matter when using relaxers.


I use Dr. Miracle, you could try that. It's in CVS if you have one near you.Is there a hair relaxer for hispanics?
Just use baby relaxers (Just For Me, etc) but leave it on for HALF the time recommended. That's what I do. Hair is hair, but I assume your hair is not as nappy a black people, though some Hispanics have a lot of black in them so I don't know. Just leave it on 7 minutes and you should be fine.
There really is not a separate relaxers for just Hispanics. I suggest you go to an African American salon and have someone evaluate your hair type.





Hope this Helps!!!
You can Japanese straighten it. Search it online.
try freebeautytips.devhub.com they have all kinds of beauty advice

No comments:

Post a Comment