Friday, February 26, 2010

What would happen if i use just for me hair relaxer?

yes its a girl relaxer but i want to know what would it do for my type of hair fry it , make it straight what!!!!








http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii259鈥?/a>








i need help im runing out of things and i dont want this type of hair i want straight down hair.What would happen if i use just for me hair relaxer?
Rather straighten it, I doubt that you will have the patience to relax the growing part every 4-5weeks. Just get a deep cleansing shampoo, a shampoo for your hair type or hair purpose of style, a TREATMENT mask tube, pot or sachets(straightening can really weaken ones hair over time), 1 thermal protector and 1 straightener, and one hand hair dryer. CheersWhat would happen if i use just for me hair relaxer?
I don't think it will straighten it the way you think. It looks thick, but not course, so it would probably only fry it and frazzle it out.





If youu don't want thicker hair, do not thin your hair. It will only come back thicker- trust me.





The best thing to do would be to go to a stylist and ask them the best course of action.
uhh


get it thinned.


then straighten it if that doesnt help.
your a boy.


you shuldn't be worrying so much about your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment