Sunday, February 28, 2010

What's the best hair relaxer for women with kinky hair?

I have used so many at home relaxers over the span of my hairs' life since teenagehood and the best one that works for me is Soft Sheen's Optimum. I absolutely love it. No breakage. Good luck!What's the best hair relaxer for women with kinky hair?
I forgot what the brand is called. But they have it at Walmart. Where all the home perm kits are. Right next is a home straightner I used it and it relaxed my very curly hair ^^





Hope I helpedWhat's the best hair relaxer for women with kinky hair?
motions! even though my hair is natural now, i still use it on the new growth for about five minutes. it relaxes my natural curl. but if you want your hair bone straight (boooo), it'll do that too. check a beauty supply store where you can get a tub of it (nothing to mix together) and don't forget your neutralizing shampoo!
Try Revlon Realistic (Super Formula)


Hawaiian Silky (Super)


Dr. Miracles (Super)


Luster's Pink Relaxer (Super)





Only use super if your hair is not colored treated.
hmmm I like kinky women with kinky hair
There are several good relaxers on the market today. You can try Bone-Straight Super hair relaxer if your hair is extremely kinky, but if moderately kinky try Bone-Straight regular relaxer..Or you could try African-Pride it comes in super and regular formula also. Or try fabu-laxer or Optima or Bantu or Ultra Sheen, or Precise, Gentle Treatment, all the above come in a regular or super formula and are no-lye relaxers and if you only want a taming try one of those relaxers designed for children they also come in regular and super formula's. All the above relaxers come with their own accessories too, shampoo, conditioner, style aids. good look with your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment