Friday, February 26, 2010

Will a hair relaxer make my curly/wavy hair straight?

I have curly/wavy hair. Will a hair relaxer get rid of the frizz and make it straight? And for how long?Will a hair relaxer make my curly/wavy hair straight?
Absolutely DONT touch relaxers! Im thankful iv never had to think about it, i have pretty straight/wavy hair like you and thats the most beautiful kind of hair. My sister has superrrr curly hair (which i love, its so different) but she relaxed it once and its never been the same, she did it professionally, it fryed, dryed and frizzed it majorly. Seriously, dont touch the stuff, im sure ur hair is beautiful, but its soo not worth it. If you really want it to be straight, get a good straightening iron like the Chi from any salon.Will a hair relaxer make my curly/wavy hair straight?
I got a relaxer on my curly hair once and it actually got CURLIER, believe it or not! They're supposed to make your hair straighter, but they don't always work. From what I've heard from others, a lot can go wrong! Also, the damage it does to your hair could actually make it FRIZZIER!

No comments:

Post a Comment