Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm a boy with really curly hair, and I wanted to know what hair relaxer works best.?

I have really curly latino hair. I want the best relaxer, to straighten it, but I don't want it to be harsh. The ones on the stores are for really curly hair, my hair isn't that curly. Please give me a link for the product. Please don't suggest a hair staightener, bc i don't have time to do it in the morning and I kinda suck at it.I'm a boy with really curly hair, and I wanted to know what hair relaxer works best.?
take mark. proffesionals sleek and straight no iron serum and make your hands like a flat iron, and apply. works 4 me!! lol.I'm a boy with really curly hair, and I wanted to know what hair relaxer works best.?
honestly, girl shampoo works.


herbal essences


Pantene Pro V


Sunsilk
curly hair is cute
get a good cut that goes with the curls; girls love curly hair
let me tell you something.........CURLY HAIR ON GUYS IS HOT!!!!!! sorry i had to get that out. you should consider keeping it curly. I have curly hair too and i hate it.i know what you mean. try to keep away from wet hair products that will make your curls tighter.i guess its the latino because no matter what hair products i try i CANT GET MY FREAKIN HAIR STRAIGHT!!!!! i suggest keeping it the way it is. sorry bro
I don't like that I have super-curly hair, in fact it has been referred to as Black peoples' hair. My only remedy for that was to grow it out and put massive amounts of L.A. Looks gel into my wet hair, then shook my head around, giving me that fresh-out-of-the-shower look. For some reason, that's a really good remedy. Right now, though, I have dreadlocks (only one week today) and that really helps with my hair flying around on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment