Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What should i do with my hair as soon as i am done relaxing it with a hair relaxer?

Am i suppose to rollerwrap it if so how do i do thatWhat should i do with my hair as soon as i am done relaxing it with a hair relaxer?
make sure you used a neutralizing shampoo. condition the hair. use a setting lotion or leave in conditioner on hair (I use infusium 23 leave in instead of setting lotion). Use large rollers (largest for your hair length). roll hair in about one inch sections. put a net on and sit under a hair dry until your hair is dry (40 minutes for my hair). Then wrap your hair around your head. use large bobby pins or a scarf to hold in place. You can leave it like that for 30 minutes or overnight or sit under the dryer for 10 minutes. brush out with a paddle brush and your hair will be slanging and banging. Sometimes for more volume I won't wrap the top (center) of my hair. I'll leave that in the rollers (enough for about four rollers)What should i do with my hair as soon as i am done relaxing it with a hair relaxer?
What is your hair type/ ethnic background? Are you caucasian, african american, etc? Also what type of relaxer are you using?





My first thought is condition it VERY well, then add some type of moisturizer / styling lotion to your damp hair, then set it on rollers and sit under the dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment