Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do I want to use a Hair Relaxer?

First off I'm a guy, I'm not sure how many guys use hair relaxers but I just recently heard about them and thought I'd ask. I've always liked having long hair, but my hair is very thick and somewhat curly / wavy. Point being, it isn't straight. I hear hair relaxers can make your hair straight without using a straightener. Is this true? Can anyone give me a little more information? Thanks.Do I want to use a Hair Relaxer?
do not get a relaxer unless you are black or have very course hair like a black or dominican person. I am black and they are harsh on my hair and they are even harsher on non black hair. Just get a flat iron and do your hair with that.Do I want to use a Hair Relaxer?
dont do it, those are the same chemicals you use to unclog drainss. and a relaxer is a acid. www.nappturality.com

No comments:

Post a Comment