Sunday, February 28, 2010

Has anyone done a hair relaxer ? does it work ?

i don't resally know much about hair relaxers,


but what will it do ?





will it make my hair less poofy/thick ?


is it healthy for your hair ?


about how much does it cost ?


are there any places near mississauga or any at home kits ?


will i tmake my hair straight ?





has anyone with super thick curly poofy hair done this, and has it worked, made it worse or the same ?Has anyone done a hair relaxer ? does it work ?
For black people it makes your hair straight, white people I believe it makes it curly. I do use a home kit I get it at walmart or any beauty supply store it only cost about $5 or $6 , it can damage your hair if you don't do it correctly...for me it straightens my hair and makes it shinier.Has anyone done a hair relaxer ? does it work ?
I had like afro curly hair that stood up and I used one when I was 13 and it made my hair straight for a while, then it started to get curly again, but pretty curls going down instead of up! It does change the texture of you hair but it depends on what type of hair you have. Its not good for your hair though, so don't do it a lot, (you can do touch ups). And its not to expensiv(under $10.00) (Do a test on a little bit of hair though to make sure it dont break your hair!)After a while you may need to use a flat iron, but It really changed my hair for the better, and now I dont even use them anymore! My hair is soo long now it just grows in pretty curls!
I got my hair permed for the first time and it does make your hair less poof y(depending on your type of hair) it will be more fragile since it slightly strips your proteins and shaft of your hair, if you wrap your hair and keep it mosturized you can keep it healthy but its chemical so that means its not completly good for your hair it depends on who's your hairstylist how much it cost it shouldn't cost anymore than $65(that's by going to a salon) you can use home kits and it will make your hair straight you have to keep it in (follow direction on boxes) if it burns cuz it probably will rinse it and you have to wrap it and mosturize it and you'll probably notice shedding because your natural hair the results were good for me put it burned lyk krazy so it was rinsed out early and i heard if you scratch your head b4 u get a perm u irritate the scalp so just tap ur head if it itches hope i helped:)

No comments:

Post a Comment