Friday, February 26, 2010

Looking for a hair shampoo/conditioner to replace hair relaxer?

I use a hair relaxer about once every 2-3 months. I really don't enjoy it so I'm wondering if anyone knows a good product I could use to keep my hair straight. I have normal hair that isn't coarse. So far I've tried garnier (sp?) and Head and Shoulders: Smoothe and Silky. I've been using H%26amp;S because it works best so far. Any suggestions?Looking for a hair shampoo/conditioner to replace hair relaxer?
Matrix has a wonderful product called SLEEK LOOKS. Buy the shampoo conditioner and the styling products, and your hair will be as straight as if you had a relaxer. Sold in most salons, and your stylist should teach you how much to use.Looking for a hair shampoo/conditioner to replace hair relaxer?
Pantene is a really good conditioner. It makes your hair soft and it moisturizes at the same time.





Try it.
Creme of Nature Shampoo and Conditioner
try Doo Gro shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment