Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Has anyone tried the Japenese hair relaxer?

If you have, does it work and make it silky,smooth,and straight? Also, how much does it cost? Thanks :]Has anyone tried the Japenese hair relaxer?
I tried that!! AHHHHH!!! It works!! I loved it! I had it done five years ago in Guam and it only costs me $300 bucks and it was worth every penny! But eventually it grew out and now that I live in Arizona it costs over a thousand bucks to have it done! I loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much I would pay that much, but I can't afford it! It made my hair silky straight %26amp; it stayed that way even after you shower!Has anyone tried the Japenese hair relaxer?
totally works. very expensive, you pay for the product, plus the time it takes to apply it (about $100/hour) depending on the length of your hair might be 3-4 hundred (plus tip to your stylist). it lasts until your natural curly hair starts to grow in. call a local beauty school in your area to see if they are teaching their students. they might need a hair model and it would be a lot cheaper. an instructor would supervise so there's not a lot of risk. it's a great product, but it is pricey.
lol I never heard of it so I wouldnt reccommend it... what are you trying to do with your hair, Im a stylist so I could probably help you pick a less damaging process. Creativeqt@tmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment