Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hair relaxer on permanent blonde colour?

I have tinted blonde hair ash coloured get roots done every 3 weeks in salon would i be suitable candidate for relaxer as my hair is curly and unmanageable i was going to try organic root stimulater no lye relaxer!Hair relaxer on permanent blonde colour?
Don't relax. I had blonde highlights. A couple of months later I relaxed my hair and my hair broke off. It was a disaster. It was uneven and dry. I deal with my curly hair now. You might want to learn how to manage your curly hair. I love my hair now, but it is a long process. Let me know if you want any websites for curly hair.Hair relaxer on permanent blonde colour?
If you want to melt the hair you have, by all means do it. But in all honesty, it is not recommended unless you want short hair. I mean very short hair.
NO NO NO don't do it or you will have no hair. Blonde hair and relaxer can never mix unless you are a natuaral blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment