Friday, February 26, 2010

HAIR RELAXER- I have cuuuuurly Caucasian hair, and I want to put a relaxer in it. What are results/cost/tips?

I really want to do this but I need some help to make the decision.


PLEASE don't say ';I shouldn't do it';





My hair is VERY curly, but I am 100% white.HAIR RELAXER- I have cuuuuurly Caucasian hair, and I want to put a relaxer in it. What are results/cost/tips?
You want to get a Just for Me relaxer, you can get it at Wal Mart and they are like $8 . They are made for children so it won't be so harsh on your hair. Make sure you use the protection packet that comes with it and put it on your ears and all around your hair line. Then just follow the directions and you should be fine. For best results don't wash your hair for a couple of days before you relax it. Then after relaxing it avoid swimming pools for about a week. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment