Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does getting a hair relaxer damage your hair?

i have really, puffy, curly hair and i hate it...i want to be able to use my hair without having to add any gel or hairspray. I heard that hair relaxers really work but i also heard they damage your hair. What should i do?Does getting a hair relaxer damage your hair?
they do work:


they make you're hair straight [= you get them about once every 2 weeks.


over time they do damage your hair =/ my mom's hair is very damaged from it now (she's 52) . it makes it thinner/and can even fall out =[


if you already have sensitive hair, i suggest not using it because very sensitive hair can be damaged even the first time quite drastically! =O such as falling out.


good luck! :DDoes getting a hair relaxer damage your hair?
Yes. Your putting chemicals on your hair, that breaks the bond of your hair. It's actually quite damaging.





If you get a relaxer, You'll still have to flat iron it. Personally, I would just use a straightner,and forget chemicals. I got a relaxer, and it didn't do much to my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment