Friday, February 26, 2010

I did the japanese hair relaxer and I regret it?

I did the japanese relaxer two years ago. My hair is horrible now. The hair that grows out is super curly and the other half is super straight.I did the Brazilian hair relaxer twice and It didn't work at all . I spent a lot of money for all of these treatments. I want my hair to be curly again . Please tell me what I can do to make this happen . I don't wish to cut my hair . Thank you for your time,


TI did the japanese hair relaxer and I regret it?
Awww. I'm so sorry. I know what you are going through. My daughter as well as myself both have naturally curly hair. I straightened my daughter's hair with the Japanese relaxer also and the contrast when it grew out was awful. You will have no choice but to relax it again or cut it.


It's just hair honey. I know you don't want to, but you should cut it.I did the japanese hair relaxer and I regret it?
leave your hair alone





your gonna damage it more than it already is





try using some mouse


and scrunching the bottom section of your hair


to get some curls





or use rollers or a curling iron but if i were you


id stay away from heat and chemicals for a while


and do some serious deep conditioning
for years relaxers have damaged hair beyond repair...








i have no idea why people still use that garbage..simple as that...





do no use relaxers!





cut your hair... there's no other way to go about that... it's going to take forever to get your hair back to it's natural texture.
Other than a culring iron any further processing on your hair will make it fry badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment