Sunday, February 28, 2010

What would be a good hair relaxer for a little girl age 4.?

Her mom doed not want to use chemicals but wants to make it a little managable to comb through, it is extremly curly and thick.What would be a good hair relaxer for a little girl age 4.?
they sell sprays that u just spray in and comb one is called top 10 in blue bottle and there is one for kids something about an octopus What would be a good hair relaxer for a little girl age 4.?
Why doesn't she just get it cut so it's manageable? =/





I don't know a lot about curly and thick hair, but I do know for straight hair, you can get it thinned. I'm pretty sure you'd be able to do the same or something similar for curly hair.
WELL THERE IS A PERM CALLED JUST FOR ME SO IDK BUT THAT IS WHAT I USED WHEN I WAS JUST LIKE 3 MY HAIR WAS LIKE THAT AND UHM I THINK THAT IS THE BEST ONE
use a texturizer it has less chemicals then like a perm


and it gets the hair well managed

No comments:

Post a Comment