Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best hair relaxer to use on my curly hair? Something that I can do myself?

try not to use a relaxer, it fries curly hair, big time and causes a chemical burn if not done right. Try the ceramic straight iron with an oil made by, frizz ease. My daughter does this and she makes her frizzy ringlet hair into straight, silky, and bouncy hair that looks so healthy. Try it, you may look as good as she does. Good luck in your ventures.What is the best hair relaxer to use on my curly hair? Something that I can do myself?
It's always best to get someone else to do it for you-a friend maybe-since it's hard to do it right by yourself especially the first time.


Try a kids relaxer, but don't do no-lye.What is the best hair relaxer to use on my curly hair? Something that I can do myself?
dark and lovely kit,it's simple to follow the step/instruction.
First of all I don't suggest you do relaxers they're very damaging. If you are going to get a relaxer do the most mild one It should probably be done by a beautician. Believe me I know. I had one bad relaxer and all my hair broke off.

No comments:

Post a Comment