Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can I use a hair relaxer to straighten my curly bangs?

My bangs are really curly and out of control. I just went to the store and purchased a product that is a sensitive scalp relaxer (for black people's hair). I am wondering if I use this just on my bangs, would it help to straighten them out?Can I use a hair relaxer to straighten my curly bangs?
If you don't know what you're doing, go to the hair salon. That's the best advice I was ever given.Can I use a hair relaxer to straighten my curly bangs?
No.
I have really curly hair as well, but I have never tried this. I have always been afraid because I have heard that it makes your hair really frizzy when it starts to wear out and the curl will never come back completely.
I think that's a bit much for just your bangs. Why don't you just blow dry them straight or straighten them?
sure it would ..i use a hair relaxer on my pubics. it straightens out my bush so it dont look like bozo the clown down there

No comments:

Post a Comment