Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hair Relaxer?

I use phyto specific hair relaxer and have short hair. My hair gets so flat for about two weeks and also, the color gets stripped out with the chemical. First, what shampoo or conditioner can I use to get the body back quicker so its able to be styled and, I use non peroxide temporary hair color the same day but it does not hold more than 2 days. I usually wait about 1 week or 10 days before using permanent hair color but risk breakage from so many chemicals. Is there any permanent hair color that is more gentle so I can lessen the risk of damage and color sooner? Any suggestions would be great.Hair Relaxer?
You should probably consider having your hair professionally washed and deep conditioned once a week for a couple months. If this isn't affordable, call some salons and maybe they will recommend a good, moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Consider getting your hair healthy before trying a new permanent color.Hair Relaxer?
I would not recommend dying your hair at all for at least a month after you relax it. I do not think people realize how fragile hair really is.... I learned from my own experience... In fact I would say, stay away from relaxers :)

Report Abuse



no gentle hair color, if possible try extensions for color-when u relax your hair do you dye it afterwards? u stated the color gets stripped out with the relaxer I can only visual that if the color is being added before the relaxer which is wrong a good conditoner I use is call Porosity Control by Roux shampoo is shampoo no matter what and to have body please do not use all hairsprays and oilsheens because that takes away fromm having body instead try hot oil treatments once a month or a week I use them once every 2weeks I use plan olive oil bought at walmart the walmart brand to be exact cause its cheaper and I apply it to my hair and depending on what I m doing I may sit under a dryer with a plastic cap for 30 to 45 min or I may run around all day w/a plastic cap on my head or I may heat a towel in the microwave and wrap my head w/it a few times yes these are things I really do to have the pretty hair that i haveu have to experiment w/caution to see what works for you

No comments:

Post a Comment