Monday, February 22, 2010

How much and long does hair relaxer's cost and last?

i have semi curly hair that takes forver to starighern. thermal straigthening is too much, so what about relaxers. how much and how long?How much and long does hair relaxer's cost and last?
It depends on which product you get. The range is from $7.00-$11.00 at the beauty supply stores.





You only do the new growth touch up every 6-8 weeks depending on fast your hair grow. I like to wait until there is a lot of new growth to do touch ups. For the entire head usually last 6-9months until you can re-do the entire head.How much and long does hair relaxer's cost and last?
eh i got mine done at a salon for 鈧?0 dunn what that is in dollars! but its not too expensive but u can buy 1 and do it yourself!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
I WOULD LIKE THE ANSWER TO THIS TOO..
I would not recommend relaxing. It is very damaging to your hair. Plus if you don't know what you are doing you could make your hair fall out. I use to relax my hair for years and every time I would get burned. If you do decide to do it I would go to a saloon. If you go to a saloon mine also cost about $60 dollars. Once you relax it, it is permanent. So if you don't like it. You will have to wait until your hair grows out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment