Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am an African American female and my hair relaxer did not take.?

I added a hair relaxer to my hair a week ago. I did not have enough hair relaxer,but managed to spread the little I had over my entire head(I have a short boy like hair cut). The problem was that small amount of hair relaxer did not straighting my hair. How early can it be before I can add another one without damaging my hair?I am an African American female and my hair relaxer did not take.?
aside from the questions: what stopped you from getting more relaxer before you started? or did it look like enuff til you got going? If you can identify the areas that still need processing, I don't see why waiting at least a week would not be a problem, you at least need to wash your hair and deep condition once. The longer you can wait the better, but I guess you're having trouble getting the look you want. Make sure you protect your hair with a porosity controller for process overlap if you plan on re-relaxing in the next week.I am an African American female and my hair relaxer did not take.?
Porosity Control - sally's beauty, you can use it before to protect and after to help neutralize

Report Abuse



it's probably like hair dye and you are told to wait at least 2 weeks. good luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment