Saturday, February 20, 2010

What do hair relaxers do? I have curly hair, will it become wavy or straight if I use a hair relaxer?

I have curly hair, and I want it to be wavy not straight without using any straightening irons, will a hair relaxer do that or just make it straight?What do hair relaxers do? I have curly hair, will it become wavy or straight if I use a hair relaxer?
Hair relaxers pretty much make your hair straight. It can ruin your hair but sometimes it depends on the type you use. Anybody can put it in your hair if they know what they're doing it doesn't have to be a pro. I have natural curly hair and I got tired of straightening it but still kept it long and got a relaxer. My grandma put it in my hair and it turned out wonderful :DWhat do hair relaxers do? I have curly hair, will it become wavy or straight if I use a hair relaxer?
A hair relaxer will make it straight but having one in your hair while it is wet and then braided it will be wavy when the braids dry and you take them out.You can also do this with your natural curly hair too, just wet your entire head of hair and braid it and when it dries just take the braids out.
relaxers have a lot of harsh chemicals. dont ruin your beautiful curly hair. if u want it straight, buy a heat protectant then blow dry or flat iron your hair straight





If you want to loosen the curl with absolutely no heat then mix your favorite conditioner with baking soda and put it in your hair
well instead of getting a relaxer you can get a texturizer. depending on what kind of curly hair you have it can make it wavy and other hair types it will still be curly but it wont be as thick and alot easier to manage
ok it deepens were you go you should go to a black hair salon and you will get Straight hair.if you go to a normal one you will get even curler hair and probably end up with a Afro.
First keep in mind that relaxers are as strong as perms and can go very badly. causing your hair allot of damage. There are relaxers that will make just a simple wave but please have a professional do it.
i wouldnt do that im sure you have beautiful hair!!! dont be addicted to that creamy crack it gives you cancer and goo in your brain!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment