Monday, February 22, 2010

What is the best hair relaxer product?

Well i use organic olive oil hair relaxer it works good but now i want to use something different i want to use a hair relaxer that will make my hair soft, smooth but more than ever i want a product that wouldn't make my hair poofy and stays straight. Also, i don't want to use a hair straighter just relaxer.





So can any one tell me a good hair relaxer product without making my hair poofyWhat is the best hair relaxer product?
Either Affirm or Motions Oil Moisturizer brand relaxers.What is the best hair relaxer product?
I answered your other question about Dr. Miracles. But again, definitely stop using box perms. That is what is making your hair dry and poofy. Use a lye relaxer. When I relaxed my hair, I really liked Motions. Also, it isn't so much about the relaxer as it is about the conditioner. I like to use Nexxus Therappe Shampoo and Nexxus Humectress Conditioner. I think these products work best. Then I use Carol's Daughter products for moisture. She doesn't use harmful products like petroleum or mineral oil. I like the Lisa's Hair Elixir and the Healthy Hair Butter. Then I finish off with Hair Balm for an incredible shine. You can buy her stuff online at carolsdaughter.com or at Sephora.
I used Africa's Best regular and I thought it was pretty good. It even came with a pack of deep conditioner, it made my hair really soft and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment