Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hair Relaxer???

I have very thick hair and i want to know the name of a good hair relaxer that will straighten it but cause little damage. PS I AM 100% AFRICAN AMERICAN, IM NOT LOOKIN 4 PERMS OR MIXED PEOPLE HAIR PRODUCTS!!!Hair Relaxer???
I would say not to use a relaxer at all, but if you do it's best to go to a salon and let them do it to have reduced amounts of damageHair Relaxer???
im 90%black, but 10% white (but never notice) use do-gro or motions at home foaming wrap lotions
Dark and Lovely does a nice job, and it's over the counter and cost less.
i have a relaxed I'm 100% black too lol and umm i got mine =done at a salon and these best were to get them done but my hair stylist use proclaim and my hair is soft and silky i love it and it's a professorial use only though

No comments:

Post a Comment