Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hair relaxer.?

I had my hair relaxed. It wasn't a japanese relaxer and i know nothing about hair so. Anyways, it didn't really work? I waited like 7 hours until the whole process was done, and like four days later, when i washed it. Nothing. It looks exactly the same %26amp; as if nothing changed. What should i do? I'm not gunna go back to her because she's like my moms friend. But at the same time, it was a waste of time? I'll just have it redone whenever i can. I just want to know, when do i redo it? What do i redo it with? Should it be japanese this time? I need the whole low down.Hair relaxer.?
If she was a hairdresser. I would go back to her if not then no. There is alot of different type of relaxers. Meaning the chemicals they use. You just need a stronger one and it's really good to know what she used on you cause they can have a chemical reaction and fry your hair. So find that out first of all and go from there. Japanese just means the technique they use it sometimes just means over priced! It's the same kind everyone else does just a different technique. When you go get it done again make sure they do a strand test to know if they can do your hair. That is how they will tell if you hair is ready or not. Bother them about so they do. You should only need a relaxer about every 4-6 weeks for a retouch so your regrowth is straight like the rest of your hair.Hair relaxer.?
Go to walmart pick up a Ultra -Sheen supreme relaxer.Regular strength .When you apply it put it on the ends first and work your way up towards the scalp.I think that the lady probably put a no mix relaxer on your hair .I find that the no mix relaxers don't get the hair bone straight it just gets some of the wave out.I think you want it straight.Remember to apply protective petroleum jelly around the hair line and ears, and wear the gloves that come in the kit.rinse the relaxer out about 3 times really well.I believe we have solved your problem.Do me a favor and let me know how it turns out if you take this advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment