Monday, February 22, 2010

How much does a hair relaxer usually cost?

I want to get my hair straightened (at a salon I'm NOT going to buy a product) and I just wanted to know how much they usually cost and generally more information about them...so it would be great if anyone could tell me anything about them : ]How much does a hair relaxer usually cost?
Usually, salons will use lye relaxers, as opposed to no-lye box relaxers sold at most stores. Lye relaxers usually require some sort of license and can be purchased at Beauty Supply Stores. They can run between $20 and up depending on the purchase amount.





For more information, visit: Http://www.urbansalonnetwork.com ! #1 Directory for Salons and Barber shops specializing in Black Hair Care Nationwide! How much does a hair relaxer usually cost?
Good ones cost $8 %26amp; up. The best over the counter one is: Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Relaxer

No comments:

Post a Comment