Saturday, February 20, 2010

How would a hair relaxer work in my hair??

I have red hair that's kinda long, and I got it permed last year and I want it out now... Would the best way to get rid of it be a professional hair relaxer? (I don't like straightening it every day)How would a hair relaxer work in my hair??
You can't get rid of a relaxer, it is a chemical process.You have to let it grow out and cut it little by little. It takes a while. Unless you aren't afraid to cut it short to get it all out and then grow out your natural hair to the desired length.How would a hair relaxer work in my hair??
How did it react to the perm (healthy, fine, dry)


it's a good indication - and I had mine done a few times (3?)


and each time it's as if it burnt my hair despite more then one time at a salon - but I also hi lite my hair so I'd say if you do nothing to the color you may be fine - Make sure you use someone that does this often.

No comments:

Post a Comment