Saturday, February 20, 2010

I am thinking i want to get a hair relaxer. What is the best product to buy?

Just because i am getting tired of streightining it every day.I am thinking i want to get a hair relaxer. What is the best product to buy?
One thing you have to consider is if you have ';black'; hair or ';white'; hair. By this I mean, if you are an african-american, buying a relaxer that is meant for a white person is not going to work that good because blacks have different hair than whites. Another thing you have to consider is how coarse/stubborn your hair is. If you have nice even hair consider buying a regular relaxer, but if your hair is like mine...very stubborn and coarse consider buying a super relaxer. I use Dark and Lovely kit. It does wonders for my hair. Also try Optimum.
  • linux web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment