Monday, February 22, 2010

I need instuctions to use and make organic hair relaxer?

I want to relax my hair but my mom and dad say professional and box relaxers are bad for your hair and can make your hair fall out so i want to find a website telling me how i can make and use an organic relaxer for my hair.I need instuctions to use and make organic hair relaxer?
I am not aware that people actually make organic relaxer products at home. What makes people's hair fall out is the improper application of the actual relaxer and the lack of knowledge of actual hair care products. So if your mom and dad don't want to invest the money into getting your hair professionally relaxed and keeping it maintained, then I would stick to whatever haircare regimen you have now.





If you have Black hair, then not getting your new growth relaxed when it is time can cause your hair to break from the root which will also cause damage, thus another reason to make sure you will keep up with your relaxers. Relaxed hair also needs to be conditioned and moisturized so take these things into consideration.





Good luck. Oh and there are organic relaxers on the market--they are just more expensive than regular relaxers and stylists usually charge more to apply them.I need instuctions to use and make organic hair relaxer?
egg yolk with luke warm olive oil

No comments:

Post a Comment