Monday, February 22, 2010

I am south asian and i bought hair relaxer.i dont wnat my hair to become stiff like black people tho?

i dont liek the way when african american people dye their hair.. it comes out so stiff. my hair is a softer texture but i bought a no lye relaxer.. will my hair end up like that?I am south asian and i bought hair relaxer.i dont wnat my hair to become stiff like black people tho?
Sweet heart no no no..never straighten your hair at home..you'll end up losing your hair..you can burn it off..just go to your local salon and get a professional consultation..I am south asian and i bought hair relaxer.i dont wnat my hair to become stiff like black people tho?
what the hell did you buy a realxer for your asin not black that' s for harder nappy hair if you have curly hair which i doubt! get a falt iron your dont need a eralxer a realxer are chemiclas lol woah you sooo clueless take it back those arnt even really sapouse to be sold off the self that's only to be applyed at the salon your not black you dont need that and im black and my hair is far from ******* stiff all black people hair is not damage which your refuring to
If you're South Asian most likely you have naturally straight hair, don't you? And what you said about black people's hair is very offensive.





No, your hair won't look ';stiff'; b/c it is straighter naturally. It will look thinner and finer, tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment