Monday, February 22, 2010

What is a good hair relaxer for dyed hair?

Hello, I dyed my hair with Dark and Lovely dye 2 weeks ago. I would like to put a relaxer in my hair now. My hair is REALLY hard to straighten. I can't afford to go to a professional, so that is not an option. I would like to know what is a hair relaxer that would suit me hard to straighten dyed hair. Thank you for your response.What is a good hair relaxer for dyed hair?
go with the pros. It may be expensive but it lasts a long time and its worth every cent. The pros know how to work with chemically treated hair and will do the relaxer with the right product for your hair type. I have dyed hair and a relaxer and my hair feels awesome, its shiny soft straight and healthy because my stylist knows the correct products to use. Hair that is two times treated can become damaged and look terrible if its not done right. Save up the $$$ and do it right, you won't regret it.What is a good hair relaxer for dyed hair?
affirm


or mizani

No comments:

Post a Comment