Saturday, February 20, 2010

What would happen if I use a hair relaxer and I have straight hair?

I am naturally straight haired...... but I have a hair relaxer and I was thinking on using it.





but I am wondering if it would have any effect on me, as my hair is long and straight naturally.What would happen if I use a hair relaxer and I have straight hair?
It might not..I mean, If you had a little bit of wave to it, or something like that, It'll tame it and make is straightener. But if your hair is stick straight, It won't do anything as the point of a relaxer is to straighten Curls and waves.What would happen if I use a hair relaxer and I have straight hair?
Hair relaxers straighten african americans hair while whites hair are curled by the the relaxer.
there is no reason to use it then


but it will weaken your hair and could cause breakage

No comments:

Post a Comment