Saturday, February 20, 2010

Has anyone ever used the bodiphier,its a hair relaxer.If so does it really work?

I got a perm 5 months ago afterwards, the woman at the salon told me it would stay in for a year because of my natural wavy hair. The front of my hair is flat and is nothing but frizz, the back however is still in tight curls, but is also extremely frizzy. Ive tried everything expensive staraighteners, shampoos. i want something permanant. Does anyone have any ideas of something to help me with this? I came across a hair relaxer/ straightener called the hair bodiphier system, i really really want straight hair, and my hair is already damaged, if anyone has used the bodiphier will you please tell me what you think of it. Does it work? Do you still have to use a straightener with the bodiphier?Has anyone ever used the bodiphier,its a hair relaxer.If so does it really work?
I've been researching bodiphier also. Take a look at these hair forum discussions on Black Hair Media, just google bodiphier and they should come up. From what I've read Bodipher is safe and will keep your hair healthy and its chemical free (no lye, or other chemical straighteners) but it won't get it completely straight, its better for texturizers. I have read that Phytospecific is better for straightening hair without chemicals. Check out their website and read the forum discussions by googling phytospecific, its sold on alot of sites although it is more pricey.Has anyone ever used the bodiphier,its a hair relaxer.If so does it really work?
no it does not. I have thick hair, and i used bodipher and i made a review on my livejournal(thinnerthinair is the lj its under). I explain my entire experience with it. Basically its like putting lotion on your hair. 27 dollar lotion. It didnt change my hair at all. and the packaging is shady..

Report Abuse



Don't use it!!! I tried it. It not only did not straighten my fine thin naturally curly hair, but stripped it and started breaking it off!! I LOST my BANGS and it has taken over 6 months now to get them to grow back!!!

Report Abuse



go to www.blackhairmedia.com and go to the forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment