Saturday, February 20, 2010

How long can you keep a Motions hair relaxer between touch-ups?

I have had the little tub of Motions hair relaxer for about 2 months and I still have a lot left. I don't want to waste it, but don't know if it's safe to keep around for that long being that it's been exposed to air.How long can you keep a Motions hair relaxer between touch-ups?
You can still use it as long as it wasn't in a very hot place. The shelf life is like 6 months.How long can you keep a Motions hair relaxer between touch-ups?
I don't ef with Motions period.... way too strong and makes my hair too heavy. Try Organic Root Stimulator's Olive Oil Relaxer! Or Vitale Olive Oil Relaxer.





And no, if it's been opened before the relaxer is only good for 4 weeks. Don't attempt to use it or you will see breakage!
Its good for several months, I like to store my relaxer in the fridge or a cool dark place like under the sink or a closet. Use it til its gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment