Saturday, February 20, 2010

Where can I order hair relaxer to ship to Mexico?

I am in Monterrey, Mexico and for the longest time I have been trying to find a place to by hair relaxer at and I haven't found it anywhere. So I have decided to give up and try ordering some online. Does anyone know a website where I can order hair relaxer and have it shipped here.Where can I order hair relaxer to ship to Mexico?
http://www.lesscurl.com/


I think the above company ships internationally. If not, you may want to try setting up a USA address here:


http://www.bongous.com/index.php


Bongo can recieve your purchases on your behalf, then handle any customs forms etc and get your package forwarded down to you in Monterrey. I have used them with much success when i have something to send overseas.


Good Luck!Where can I order hair relaxer to ship to Mexico?
Amazon.com, or another large international distributor, so you should probably order everything you need. Isn't Monterrey near the border though? Not up on my mexican geography...
If you order it online they should be able to send it to mexico...
  • linux web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment