Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do these hair relaxer home kits actually work?

I need to find a way to permanently straighten my hair as it gets tiring straightening it every day


My hairs wavy/straightish but i need it to be straightened completely to suit the hair cut that i have.Do these hair relaxer home kits actually work?
It isn't a permenant fix as you probably know, but it means you pretty much only have to straighten it once between washing it. My mum has one and one of her friends too and they've worked really well. I think you can get it from boots for 拢15. Can't fall off really.





And it's a lot easier if you have someone to help you use it too. :)Do these hair relaxer home kits actually work?
I have tight curls naturally but i have my hair relaxed, i get my roots done every three months so my hair now is wavy. What it does is it weakens the protien strands in the hair making it less trextured so it straightens more. I use dark and lovely hair relaxer for kids as it conditions as it straights and is less damaging to hair. Now I do not have afro hair but i use this and it works very well, and will make your hair straight by using it. I recommend you try Dark and lovely hair relaxer for fine hair as you do not have afro hair. Its easy to follow and very effective! (http://www.softsheen-carson.com/_us/_en/鈥?/a> You can get these home kit relaxers from supermarkets like tescos and sainsburys and they cost less that 5 pounds. I say you should check it out because its very good

No comments:

Post a Comment