Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do u do a Hair Relaxer Touch up?(Give me steps/directions)?

Hey guys.I was wondering how to do a Relaxer touch up on your hair.I've looked everywhere and all they say is relaxe the roots,which is true,but I wana know the steps/directions to take to keep the chemical away from the already relaxed hair and only get it on the roots.Because it seems difficult in theoryHow do u do a Hair Relaxer Touch up?(Give me steps/directions)?
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article…





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article…








Read both links BEFORE relaxing!How do u do a Hair Relaxer Touch up?(Give me steps/directions)?
I don't know what brand you use, but I just put the relaxer on my edges (the part that frames my face and goes all the way around to the nape of my neck). Make sure to put Vaseline on your skin first so you don't get burned.





But your best bet is to take it to a professional if you're unsure.
  • linux web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment